The attendees to our Business Breakfast last August 25th, were undoubtedly, a very important part in the development of our most recent event, we want to dedicate a space to them as well as, they made the appointment with us and met us. Great people we met in our Business Breakfast, with great features and qualities, being very participative, propositive and of course, more than interested in each of the topics that were touched.
We had the participation of many sectors and industries of Cartagena, which were essential for the event to be given in the best way, as well as the support of ANDI, Chamber of Commerce of Cartagena and the Petrochemical Cluster of Plastic, who helped us with the call and spread the message to their partners, these were some sectors by company that accompanied us in our Business Breakfast:
- With companies in the Construction sector: Civilty SAS
- Gas Engineering Sector: AAA Ingenieria
- From the Public Sector: Mayor's Office of Cartagena
- Higher Education Sector: SENA
- The logistics sector and event services such as: Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias - Grupo Heroica - Espacio Creativo.
- The tourism sector: ANATO Noroccidente, Soundwalkrs.
- The hospitality sector was present with: EM HOTELS and Hilton Cartagena Hotel.
From the Technological Development Center: Corrosion Research Corporation
- Chemical raw materials manufacturing sector: Andercol, CABOT and ESENTTIA.
- Utilities Sector: AFINIA
- Health Sector: Mutualser eps and Coosalud.
- Individual and Family Services Sector: Comfenalco Cartagena
- Utilities: Aguas de Cartagena
- Logistics and Overland Freight Transportation: Tractocar Logistics SAS
- Logistics and Maritime Transportation Sector: Customs Agency IMEX S.A.S. Level 1 and Océanos S.A - ednas ship chandler.
- Shipbuilding Sector: COTECMAR
- Media Sector: Cartagena En Linea - Zetta Magazine - Editora del Mar S. A. -
- Brick Sector: LADRILLERA LA CLAY SAS
- Renewable Energy Sector: EGAL
- Chemical Raw Materials Manufacturing Sector: Andercol
- Food Sector: 3Castles
- Innovation Consulting Sector: JEPCrea
- Oil Sector: ECOPETROL
- Construction sector: AJOVER
- Community Organizations Sector: Funcicar
- Tax and Legal Consulting Sector: Russell Bedford DSA
- Industrial Sector: Central Park Free Trade Zone
- Building and industrial facility cleaning sector: Sanit services
- Business Consulting and Services Sector: Stralink and Laboratorio de creatividad e innovación, El Patio.
The important thing about this exercise is to know that there is something for everyone, that each sector and industry is joining forces to be able to grow and boost their organization. The invitation is that we continue to drive the region and the country with Innovation and Digital Transformation for all. It was a pleasure to share with each of you.